Global change of market research always takes place in the world. The approach is changing from researches representing territories to researches representing groups of people with specified life style and particularities of consumption. The amount of companies defining their aim by the whole set of parameters besides sex, age and place of residence is increasing. It becomes ineffective to poll representatives of complex target groups by traditional methods in the context of terms and costs. On-line researches using access-panels succeed domestic and phone polling because online methods allow to screen tens of thousands of consumers during several days and select just the target audience.
Here are the advantages of online research:
- Selecting the target audience. Mass online panels allow to create complex quote samplings and study consumers of specified goods and services including rare and exclusive ones;
- Studying solvent audience. Internet users are socially and economically active people with middle and high incomes;
Time economy. Hundreds and thousands of interviews may be held in online mode only during several days;
- Quick results. Client tracks the results of research in real-time mode;
Quality control of questionnaire filling. Programming control protects responder from mistakes and doesn’t allow to skip questions;
- Convenience for responders. Nice interface allows to fill questionnaires easily and quickly.
- Extended media opportunities. Images, photos, audio fragments, music videos and many other things may be added to questionnaire.
- Wide geography of researches. On-line panel is able to cover large amount of populated localities.
- Cost economy. On-line researches allow to save about 50% of researcher’s budget;
- Monitoring and tracking of researches. This type of researches give opportunity to keep abreast of consumers by performing regular tests.